- Akhil Balakrishnan - Software Developer
- Anesh Das - Management Professional
- Anupama R Pai, PhD - Neuroscientist
- Arul Treesa Mathew - Cybersecurity Enthusiast
- Baiju Joy - Library & Information Professional
- Droupathy Devi C G, Library & Information Professional
- Hritwik N E - Writer and Coder
- Jasimudeen S - Executive Editor, Health Infonet Portal
- Jeevan U - Geophysicist, GIS Analyst, Life Skill Coach
- Jijo P Ulahannan, PhD - Computational Physicist, TED Fellow
- Jiju Kurian - Anti Malware Research Analyst
- Jomon Thomas Lobo - Software Engineer
- Karthik Hariharan - UI & Backend Software Developer/Lead
- Lijin Samuel - Sr. Accountant at Team Furniture Industry
- Manoj Karingamadathil - OpenStreetMap Kerala
- Mohammed Musfir N N - Data Story Teller, Data Scientist
- Neetha Nanoth Vellichirammal, PhD - Molecular Biologist, Bioinformatician
- Nikhil Narayanan - Digital Marketing Director
- Nishad Thalhath - Metadata Researcher
- Pradeep A V, PhD - Physicist
- Praneesh P V - SAP BW Hana Consultant
- Prem Prabhakar, PhD - Material Scientist
- Premsankar Chakkingal - Data Science Researcher
- Princy D Nellanat - Library & Information Professional
- Rajeevan Kalliassery, PhD - Philosophy Researcher
- Rohan Peter Mathew - Biotechnology Student
- Saneesh Chengamanad - Entrepreneur, Social Volunteer
- Shabeesh Balan, PhD - Geneticist and Molecular Biologist
- Sharadh M - Data Storyteller
- Shibin S B - Library & Information Professional
- Shiby Joseph - Student, Social Volunteer
- Sindhu Joseph, PhD -Social Science and Public Health Researcher
- Sonaj Kailas - Library & Information Science Researcher
- Sooraj P Suresh, PhD - Social Scientist, Researcher
- Sreehari V - SAP Consultant
- Sreekanth C - Cognitive Scientist, Researcher
- Sreeragi R G - Library & Information Professional
- Sujith Kumar - Science & Technology Communicator
- Sunil Thomas Thonikkuzhiyil, PhD - Machine Learning Researcher
- Unnikrishnan Sureshkumar - Astrophysicist, Data Enthusiast
- Waltaire Joseph - Finance Professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this an official website?
Who’s behind covid19kerala.info?
Covid19Kerala.info is run by a group of volunteers, scattered all over the globe.
Is the data displayed 100% accurate?
We try our best to keep the information on this site accurate. If you see a gap, feel free to reach out to us.
How are you getting this data?
Information on this site is sourced from Kerala Govt’s Department of Health Services’ Daily Bulletins, and media reports.
Is everything you store and display from public domain?
I see private information around someone dear to me. How do I get it removed?
That must have been a fauxpas. Please let us know. We will get it removed. Apologies.
Is there a way for you to share this data with us?
We don’t have an API in place as of now. We can look at collaborating if need be.
The info on this site is slightly off from what’s on other non-govt sites. How could that happen?
We source our data from Govt. of Kerala’s official and public sources. Other sites may be relying on breaking news, that may not be official yet.
Do you make money out of this? Who’s paying your server charges?
No. These efforts are probono. We pay from our own pockets.
During this pandemic, this is the least we can do within the confines of our walls to make the world a better and safer place. Stay home, stay safe.